Fairydrops Volume Burst Mascara (Waterproof)
Some days ago I reviewed Fairydrops Candy Bar BB Cream. I loved it so much I proceeded to go on ahead and try another Fairydrops product -- Fairydrops Volume Burst Mascara (Waterproof).
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Eye Pencil which I used for this test too. It also didn't budge!
What I like about Fairydrops Volume Burst Mascara (Waterproof):
- It delivers what it promises -- volume and curl even without an eyelash curler! It's perfect for those who don't like using a curler.
- It lengthens and darkens your lashes too.
- It's completely waterproof as you can see in the photos above.
- It's not hard to remove! Considering that it's waterproof, wow! I was surprised that I had an easier time removing this compared to other mascaras both waterproof and non-waterproof.
- I find it reasonably priced at P950 per tube. Exceptional mascaras usually cost above P1k. I feel that for everything it does, it's good value for money.
- There's no scent! Yes, I have actually encountered weird-smelling mascara.
Fairydrops Volume Burst Mascara is available at all Beauty Bar outlets nationwide for P950 in two formulations, film-type and waterproof. Click HERE for a complete list of stores or buy online from http://shop.beautybar.com.ph/.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let's stay connected:
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
A skincare-obsessed 40-something mom who refuses to look it. I eat, I shop, I conquer! Game on!