Fairydrops Candy Bar BB Cream
BB Cream addict here again. After the slew of Korean BB reviews I've put up, I'm going Japanese this time with Fairydrops Candy Bar BB Cream.
Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream No. 23 because they're suddenly two dark for my face for some reason. Like, when I use those BBs, my neck ends up lighter than my face! It's either my skin lightened or maybe I just got back from the beach when I bought them. So yeah, it's Fairydrops Candy Bar BB Cream in Light Ochre for me.
What I like about Fairydrops Candy Bar BB Cream:
- The shade Light Ochre matches my skin tone perfectly.
- The consistency is light and more liquid-y than creamy so it's easy to apply. It feels good on the face too.
- I love the sponge tip that comes with the product! It really helps in evening out the BB and neatens up your finished look.
- True to its claim, my skin does look great in photos when I use it.
- It effectively concealed a small pimple mark that I currently have, lol!
- It contains 5 treatment essences that nourish the skin -- collagen, royal jelly extract, squalane, jojoba oil, and macadamia seed oil.
- It makes the skin look dewy and luminous but not greasy!
- A little product goes a long way so one container will last a long time.
- It's fragrance-free!
Fairydrops Candy Bar BB Cream is hands down one of the best BB creams I've used so yes, I will definitely repurchase when I run out and I highly recommend it! :D
Fairydrops Candy Bar BB Cream is available for P1,550 at all Beauty Bar outlets nationwide in two shades, Light Ochre and Ochre. Click HERE for a complete list of stores or buy online from http://shop.beautybar.com.ph/.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let's stay connected:
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
A skincare-obsessed 40-something mom who refuses to look it. I eat, I shop, I conquer! Game on!