Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream No. 23 because they're suddenly two dark for my face for some reason. Like, when I use those BBs, my neck ends up lighter than my face! It's either my skin lightened or maybe I just got back from the beach when I bought them. So yeah, it's Fairydrops Candy Bar BB Cream in Light Ochre for me.
- The shade Light Ochre matches my skin tone perfectly.
- The consistency is light and more liquid-y than creamy so it's easy to apply. It feels good on the face too.
- I love the sponge tip that comes with the product! It really helps in evening out the BB and neatens up your finished look.
- True to its claim, my skin does look great in photos when I use it.
- It effectively concealed a small pimple mark that I currently have, lol!
- It contains 5 treatment essences that nourish the skin -- collagen, royal jelly extract, squalane, jojoba oil, and macadamia seed oil.
- It makes the skin look dewy and luminous but not greasy!
- A little product goes a long way so one container will last a long time.
- It's fragrance-free!
Fairydrops Candy Bar BB Cream is hands down one of the best BB creams I've used so yes, I will definitely repurchase when I run out and I highly recommend it! :D
Fairydrops Candy Bar BB Cream is available for P1,550 at all Beauty Bar outlets nationwide in two shades, Light Ochre and Ochre. Click HERE for a complete list of stores or buy online from http://shop.beautybar.com.ph/.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric's World.