Thursday, January 24, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini at P14,990!

Last night I witnessed the unveiling of Samsung's newest smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini. I was expecting it to be really small, but actually it's almost the same size as my Samsung Galaxy SII.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
I really like the ergonomic rounded edges. It feels nice in my hand.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
Hahaha, I almost didn't want to let it go. XD

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
Here's a side-by-side comparison with my Samsung Galaxy SII.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
For the event, guests were treated to an animated debate between radio personalities. With the Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini being the smaller, more compact version of the Samsung Galaxy SIII, the question was... does size matter? Sorry, I don't listen to the radio so I did not recognize any of them except Karen Bordador  (rightmost in the above photo) and it's only because I know her sister... XD

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
One group took the position of YES, size does matter.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
The other group rebutted with NO, size doesn't matter.

They were asked to debate about questions like "Does size matter in sports?", "Does size matter in buying a car?" etc. Each group would defend their position and try to convince the audience to take sides.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
If you find the Samsung Galaxy SIII or the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 too big or if you are about to purchase your very first smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini is a great choice because for P14,990 you get:
  • 1 GHz dual-core processor
  • 4.0" WVGA Super-AMOLED display
  • 16 GB internal storage
  • 1 GB RAM
  • 5MP camera with autofocus and LED flash
  • Android OS 4.1 Jellybean
  • Pop-Up Play Function (for doing two things at the same time)
  • Four color choices: Marble White, Pebble Blue, Garnet Red, and Titanium Gray
I think the price is very reasonable for the specs. What's more, you can actually get it for free through Globe's customizable Globe My Super Plan 999 which comes with P900 consumable, 50MB data, and two call and text freebies*. Either that or you can opt for the Globe My Super Plan Unli Surf Combo 999 which comes with unlimited data and one call and text freebie*.

*Freebies include (A) 10-minute calls and 200 SMS to Globe/TM, (B) 5-minute calls and 25 SMS to other networks, (C) 20-minute IDD and 10 iSMS to 10 destinations, (D) unlimited calls and texts to 1 Globe/TM number.


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Let's stay connected:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin