Monday, January 7, 2013

My AVA.ph online shopping experience!

Last December 29, I saw an online banner on AVA.ph's Facebook Page that made me instantly drop whatever it was I was doing then and go shopping immediately.

Melissa Shoes Flash Sale at AVA.ph
It was a flash sale for my favorite footwear brand -- Melissa Shoes!

Melissa Shoes Flash Sale at AVA.ph
I quickly browsed through the selection. Sizes were going out of stock fast! I picked a pair of black Vivienne Westwood Anglomania strappy high heels. Shopping at AVA.ph is very easy. All you have to do is login (or register if you don't have an account yet), browse around, then put whatever you're buying in your online shopping cart (all it takes is a click) and voila! Pay for it using your desired method (credit card, Paypal, AVA shopping credits -- if you have any) and then wait for your item to arrive.

Melissa Shoes Flash Sale at AVA.ph
Since I placed my order right smack in the middle of the holidays, there was a notice on the site which indicated that shipping would resume on January 7, 2013. Lo and behold, my package from AVA arrived on January 5, 2013! It was actually a few days earlier than expected. Wow! Color me impressed!

Melissa Shoes Flash Sale at AVA.ph
My Melissa Shoes came in this seemingly indestructible brown paper bag. I swear, I had to tear through it like a madwoman because it wouldn't budge, LOL!

Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Melissa Shoes
...and there they were!

Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Melissa Shoes
I love love love Melissa Shoes. Stylish, comfy, and they have this funky candy-scented eraser smell. This is my 4th pair in something like 6-7 months... haha! I promise to show you the other three pairs in a future post. I got these for P3,000 from AVA.ph. Melissa Shoes by Vivienne Westwood usually cost 5-6k a pair so these are a steal. Again, I blame my friend skysenshi for this addiction.

So anyway, back to my AVA.ph online shopping experience. It was quick, easy, and relatively painless. I didn't have any problems and I got my order earlier than promised. Their guarantee is 3-10 business days and considering I placed my order on a holiday weekend when the AVA folks actually did not have work, it still arrived within 3-10 business days. I'm definitely shopping at AVA again -- here's wishing for more flash sales! Hopefully next time it will be for designer bags. :D

At the time of this posting, there are still some Melissa Shoes on sale at AVA. Check them out by logging on to or registering at AVA.ph.


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric's World.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin