Maybelline The Jewels by Colorsensational Lipstick
I got a pair of Maybelline The Jewels by Colorsensational Lipstick for review late last year (I think it was around November).
What I like about Maybelline The Jewels by Colorsensational Lipstick:
- It goes on very, very smoothly and easily -- no tugging even on dry lips!
- The color pigmentation is excellent. A single swipe of this lipstick results in rich opaque color that completely covers your lips.
- It has a yummy fruity scent that makes you want to lick your lips, haha!
- Comes in six shades so you're sure to find one that works for your skin tone.
- The color lasts. I applied it before going out in the evening and we had dinner in a restaurant. When I got home there was still a hint of color left on my lips.
- It's affordable at P399.
Maybelline The Jewels by Colorsensational lipsticks are available at Maybelline counters at all leading department stores nationwide.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let's stay connected:
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
A skincare-obsessed 40-something mom who refuses to look it. I eat, I shop, I conquer! Game on!