Laneige Pore Minimizing Pack
I use face masks / packs 1-2x a week. I'm such a skin care addict. I try my best to take care of my skin because I know no amount of foundation and concealer can replicate the look and feel of good skin.
- Soothe skin with toner first. I use Laneige Power Essential Skin Refiner in Moisture.
- Spread a nickel-sized amount all over your face avoiding the area around the eyes.
- Wait for the pack to dry and then wash off completely. It dries in about 3-5 minutes.
- I always get an instant glow.
- It's a great pick-me-up for my face in the middle of or at the end of the week when all the dirt and grime sort of accumulate.
- I feel so poreless after use, haha!
- It doesn't overdry the rest of my face.
Laneige Pore Minimizing Pack costs P1,150 for a 100ml tube. It's cheaper here in Manila compared to Hong Kong or Singapore. It's very economical because you only need a small amount to cover your entire face so one tube will last a long time. I will be 40 in a couple of years so I need to take extra care of my skin, hehe!
I've said it before and I'll say it again -- I love Laneige! It's really my go-to brand for great skin.
Laneige boutiques are located at the following malls:
- SM Mall Of Asia (Level 2)
- Robinsons Place Manila - (Level 1 Pedro Gil side)
- Trinoma (Level 3)
- Robinsons Galleria (Level 2)
- Robinsons Magnolia (Upper Ground Level)
- SM Aura Taguig (Level 2, opening on May 16, 2013)
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let's stay connected:
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
A skincare-obsessed 40-something mom who refuses to look it. I eat, I shop, I conquer! Game on!