Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye
If it's one beauty product I can't be without it's eye cream. At my age (two years till 40!), I can't afford not to use one because I'm more prone to wrinkles and crow's feet. Lines around the eye area have a way of making you look a lot older than you actually are so I intend to fight them off every step of the way.
What I like about Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye:
- It feels cool, minty, and very soothing. It's like a spa treatment for your eye area as I've repeatedly pointed out.
- I love the scent. It's so relaxing, kind of like having aromatherapy as you go to sleep when you apply it at night.
- It lightened my dark undereye circles a bit after extended use. I would sleep very late at night and wake up very early in the morning throughout.
- The skin around my eye area is visibly smoother.
- It effectively prevented any lines or wrinkles from forming! Six months of use and my eye area is still line-free!
Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye is available at Kiehl's boutiques in SM Mall of Asia, Greenbelt 5, Power Plant Mall, Alabang Town Center, and Trinoma.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let's stay connected:
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
A skincare-obsessed 40-something mom who refuses to look it. I eat, I shop, I conquer! Game on!