Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Havaianas -- a sneak peek at 2013!

Last December, I was invited to Havaianas' headquarters along Pasong Tamo for a sneak peek at what's in store for Havaianas fans like myself this year. I've owned at least half a dozen pairs of Havs and had literally used almost all of them to death.

Havaianas 2013
Being a video game addict, this pair of Pacman Havaianas immediately caught my eye. I was told these would be available around April 2013.

Havaianas 2013
Surf's up! I think this design is available now as I seem to remember seeing it on one of the racks at All Flip Flops.

Havaianas 2013
Paint-splattered Havaianas, anyone?

Havaianas 2013
Yup, Havaianas are coming in all sorts of wild prints.

Havaianas 2013
I particularly like the ones with eye-catching centerpieces like these.

Havaianas 2013
There will be a lot of Disney-themed Havaianas for children -- Mickey, Donald, Disney Princesses... you name it!

Havaianas 2013
These are soooo cute! Little girls are lucky as this exact design isn't available in adult sizes.

Havaianas 2013
I was awed by the sheer variety of Havaianas I came across that afternoon. It's going to be very hard to choose which pairs to get this year!

Havaianas 2013
Talk about glitzy! The entire strap is studded with crystals!

Havaianas 2013
Havaianas makes skulls and crossbones look cute!

Havaianas 2013
I wish these had little butterfly thingies in the middle like the kiddie version...

Havaianas 2013
Havaianas will never be the same again. I haven't been this excited about them in a while.

Havaianas 2013
I got to choose a pair from the December 2012-January 2013 line-up and I picked these Thai-inspired Havaianas Slims. I've seen this pair at All Flip Flops and it costs P1,525. Like I mentioned earlier, Slims are Havaianas' most comfy creation. They are very flexible and the straps are soft so they don't cause strap burns on your feet. They make your feet look pretty dainty too. :D

Havaianas 2013
Lookie... there's even a fab golden elephant charm on the strap!

Havaianas are available at All Flip Flops, Rustan's Department Store, Kidsports, and other authorized retailers. For a complete list of stores, log on to http://ph-en.havaianas.com/.


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric's World.


blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin