What I liked about Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream:
- There are four shades to choose from as compared to the usual two shades from other brands.
- It's thicker and more opaque compared to most BB creams I've used so it offers medium coverage at the very least. That said, it's effective for concealing minor flaws.
- It brightens your complexion instantly.
- It glides on smoothly when applied. I just used my fingers and it was okay.
- It's got whitening and anti-aging properties -- specifically, it helps prevent wrinkles according to the box blurb.
- It's got SPF 30 PA++ so you get sufficient sun protection, making it okay for daily use in place of regular sunscreen.
- It has a nice, light scent that doesn't bother me.
- The price! I bought it for around P580 in Korea but it's available for P798 in Etude House stores here in the Philippines. I think it's very, very reasonable because as I've mentioned before, Etude House is the Korean brand whose prices here in the Philippines is closest to the Korean SRP.
Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream is available at all Etude House stores for P798. Check out http://www.etudehouse.ph/ for a complete list of stores.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let's stay connected: