http://www.belledejourpowerplanner.com and enter the PIN code found inside your planner. Deadline for claiming is April 30, 2013.
- Ace Water Spa - 10% discount on spa service and coffee lounge
- Azta Urban Salon - 10% discount on all services not including promos
- Browhaus - 10% off on cash and 5% off on card purchases
- The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf - Free drink upgrade
- Benefit - 10% discount for a minimum of P5,000 single receipt purchase
- Clarity - 50% off on 1st Diamond Peel session, 20% off succeeding sessions
- City Delivery - Free ice cold beverage for every delivery worth P1,000 and above
- DC - 5% off cash and card purchases
- Michelis - 20% discount starting August 1, 2013
- Strip - 10% off on cash and 5% off on card purchases
- Free Fish - P500 discount on all regular items worth P2,290 and up
- Flipsters - P200 discount on all regular priced items
- Sassa - 10% off on all items exclusively in Robinsons Department Store outlets
- Jellybean - 10% off every P1,000 single receipt purchase
- Kiehl's - Complimentary deluxe sample with every purchase of any Kiehl's product
- Subic Grand Seas Resort - 10% off food and drinks; 20% off room accommodation with breakfast for 2; 50% off massage service (from Jan 15 - Dec 5, 2-13 not valid on holidays)
- Roxy - 5% off on cash and card purchases for regular-priced items
Take note that some of these brands have more than one coupon in the planner so from my estimation (sorry, too lazy to count) there are more than 50 coupons in the planner. A few of them are for freebies with no purchase required (ex: free gift packs from Kolours Luster, Vitress, Hygienix, and SkinWhite).
If you don't mind lugging around such a heavy hardbound book, it doesn't take much computation to see that you're definitely getting your money's worth on the sole merit of the freebies and discounts alone. A Belle de Jour Power Planner 2013 costs anywhere from P598 to P648 depending on what type of cover you choose. In addition, you get invited to exclusive BDJ events which include interesting activities (workshops, workout sessions, charitable pursuits, and yes... even more freebies).
Got a 2013 planner already? Well, if not, you're in luck. I've decided to give this one away! Just follow all my Rafflecopter requirements and the most convincing commenter will get it. All Philippine residents are qualified to join, I will ship it to you if you win. :p
Congratulations Jackie Yunun! I will contact you with regards to shipping. :)
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let's stay connected: