Some months ago, hubby booked us a trip to Hong Kong via Cebu Pacific. We got a good price, around P5k per person roundtrip. We like going during the last week of July because that's when you get the biggest discounts from the Hong Kong summer sale. Come August 1, the sale is over and all the new collections for winter are unveiled. Hence we booked our trip from July 27-29, 2012.
- Uniqlo - UT Disney shirts at 2 for HK$99 / HK$59 to HK$79 per piece for all other UT shirts
- Giordano (adults) - 2 jeans for HK$330 / 2 tops for HK$180 plus HK$200 rebate for every HK$1000 purchase
- Giordano (kids) - 2 tops for HK$150 / 2 bottoms for HK$300 or 3 bottoms for HK$400 plus HK$200 rebate for every HK$1000 purchase
- Bossini - 2 jeans for HK$299 / tops start at HK$40
- Coach - 50% off, additional 20% off if you get two items
- G2000 - Men's suits for as low as HK$550
Needless to say, I was able to buy a lot of clothes. Having lost 20 lbs. recently I couldn't wear most of my stuff from last year as they had all become too loose. I decided to leave my computer and camera behind because I wanted a break from blogging... thus all the photos here were taken via mobile phone.