SparkHope is a giving-back-to-the-community program that allows each Starbucks store to adopt a barangay and provide for early childhood care for children below 6 years old in that barangay. For each planner availed, Starbucks donates P50 to UNICEF for SparkHope.
- Complimentary upsize
- Free short brewed coffee for every purchase of a whole cake or Starbucks Coffee Traveler
- Free ten (10) complimentary Frappuccino for every Starbucks Frappuccino Booth Package order
- Free double upsize
- Buy 1 take 1 espresso beverage
- Two complimentary add-ons
- Complimentary upsize for two (2) beverages
- Buy 1 take 1 frappuccino beverage
- 10% off on any Starbucks merchandise, whole beans, or Starbucks VIA Ready Brew
- Free brewed coffee refill
- Free tall iced tea with purchase of any Starbucks lunch sandwich from 11am to 2pm
- Complimentary add-on
- Free short brewed coffee with purchase of any Starbucks breakfast sandwich from 7am to 10am
So how do you get a 2013 Starbucks Planner? There are two ways:
- Avail of a Starbucks Planner Promo Card from any Starbucks branch from November 3, 2012 to January 8, 2013. One (1) sticker is awarded for every beverage purchase. You will need seventeen (17) stickers consisting of nine (9) Christmas beverages and eight (8) core beverages except bottled drinks to redeem a planner.
- Buy P5,000 worth of merchandise and/or gift certificates in one go and voila, you get one planner.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let's stay connected: