Okay so how does Brazilian Waxing go? There's no acrobatics nor anything embarrassing involved, surprisingly.
- You're asked to remove your underwear and lie down on the treatment bed.
- Hair down there is trimmed so it's not too long and thus easier to work with.
- Waxing starts at the bikini line. Hot wax is applied via the wooden sticks and then a special cloth is pressed over it. After a few moments the cloth (along with all the hair stuck to the wax) is pulled off and the area is hairless.
- After the bikini line, the Stripette (Strip's expert staff member) will ask if you want to take it to the next level. Since it was painless, I said okay. I didn't have to reposition myself or do any form of acrobatics for the waxing to progress. I literally just lay there flat on my back while the Stripette does all the work.
- Waxing progresses until even your bottom is hair-free, haha! While there is some pain involved after the bikini area, it's nothing excruciating nor impossible to endure.
I was told that I could take a bath come night time, I was just advised not to use hot water. To prevent ingrown hair, it's suggested that you use a body scrub on the waxed areas three days after treatment.
Some of the bloggers who were there that day were already regulars at Strip so the experience wasn't really new to them. However, for us first timers (there were 3 of us I think), it was fairly uneventful, painless, and pleasant. Again, I would never have agreed if it were not Strip who was conducting the service since I'm a satisfied customer and I've pretty much tried their waxing services everywhere else but there... haha! Oh yeah, the yummylicious New York Vanilla Cupcake wax is only available for a limited time so book your service now! :D
If you're considering having this done any time soon, I highly recommend Strip the Ministry of Waxing. Now if only they'd open a branch at Rockwell or Robinsons Magnolia. XD
For a complete list of branches, visit http://www.strip-manila.com/.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric's World.