I love Benefit's simple yet stylish packaging.
Swatched on bare skin, it comes out a light golden peach.
It makes your lips look nice, shiny, and yet natural.
What I like about Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss:
- It has a yummy coconut-ty scent. I'm guessing the other shades are scented differently.
- The tube's slanted tip makes it very easy to dispense and apply.
- It glides on the lips and it's not sticky.
- It gives an instant glass-like shine that's really great for glamming up.
- You can wear it alone or put it above your lipstick to get a totally different look.
- There are six gorgeous shades to choose from (Sugarbomb, Dandelion, Coralista, Bella Bamba, Dallas, and Hoola). I like this one so much I'm tempted to collect them all!
Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss costs P900 per tube. It's available at Benefit boutiques in Greenbelt 5 and Trinoma as well as the Benefit counters at Rustan's Department Store in Makati and Shangri-la Mall.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric's World.