Japanese make-up artist Noriko Imura slather on a generous amount of 0kuma Concealer on her model during the K-Palette event and so that was how I did it. After applying, I blended it with my fingers the way Imura-san did. The concealer is a bit sticky due to the thick consistency so I suggest applying eye cream before putting it on. This will help the product go on more smoothly. The concealer also doubles as an eye primer so you can put it onto your eyelids.
What I like about 0kuma Concealer:
- You can use it without any additional tools since it dispenses via tube and you can work it with your fingers.
- It's dual purpose since it can also be used as an eye primer.
- It does a nice job of concealing dark undereye circles.
- It's easy to bring around in your bag.
- It's reasonably priced since one tube can last a long time.
0kuma Concealer is available for P895 each at Beauty Bar in Trinoma, Greenbelt, Shangri-la, Eastwood, Robinson's Galleria, Gateway, Alabang Town Center, SM Mall of Asia, Midtown, Lucky Chinatown, Cebu, and Bonifacio High Street. Buy online at http://shop.beautybar.com.ph.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric's World.