What I like about Etude House Drawing Show Creamy Liner:
- It's surprisingly easy to apply. The brush and the cream glide against your lids pretty smoothly.
- The consistency is just right. It's neither too thick nor too thin and it's not sticky.
- The pigmentation is top-notch -- you get a true, solid black in one swipe.
- It stays put even after you party. I wore it all night when we went out with friends (left at around 6pm) and it looked exactly the same as the moment I left the house several hours later (got back midnight).
- It's versatile -- you can create both natural and dramatic looks with it.
- The price is very reasonable at P498.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric's World.