Without much ado, the Samsung Galaxy S3 was revealed.
It was done over a sumptuous five course dinner from Cibo.
Then the phones were literally uncovered at the center of the venue. I immediately proceeded to hold one in my own hands. It's almost the same size as my Samsung Galaxy S2.
Check out how thin it is.
This is the Samsung Galaxy S2 and S3's size difference when placed side by side. It's miniscule, almost negligible yet there is about a half-inch increase in screen diameter from the former to the latter.
The Samsung Galaxy S3 comes in two colors: Marble White and Pebble Blue. Check out these specifications:
- Quad-core 1.4GHz processor with 1GB RAM, so it's faster and more powerful than its dual-core predecessor.
- 4.8-inch Super AMOLED screen
- 8MP rear camera and 2MP front camera
- HD video recording of up to 1080p
- Android OS v.4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
These are some of the unique features:
- Smart Stay - keeps the screen lighted as long as you're looking at it
- S Beam - place two Samsung Galaxy S3 units back-to-back and transfer files instantly
- Pop Up Play - watch videos as you text or email
- Direct Call - if you're texting and suddenly decide to call, just put the phone to your ear and it will call the number you were typing a message to.
- S Voice - lets you control the phone by speaking to it
Here's the Samsung Galaxy S3's official TVC to give you a better idea of what the phone can do:
The Samsung Galaxy S3 is really an amazing phone. I'm not quite ready to replace my S2 though as it's not even a year old, hahaha!
What do you think? The Samsung Galaxy S3 is now officially available in the Philippines at P32,900. The problem is, the first two shipments are already sold out! For more information, log on to http://www.samsung.com/global/galaxys3/index.html.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric's World.