That said, I welcomed the chance to review Lorys Hair Cream from Brazil. I was given the Snake Oil Effect variant which prompted my kids to ask some very silly questions like:
- "Snake Oil? Isn't your hair going to become poisonous?"
- "Are you going to be like Medusa?"
Yes, my kids have wild imaginations. The thing is, there is no snake oil in this product. It's formulated with silicon that forms a special film on your hair so it's soft, flexible, and shiny... kinda like snakeskin.
Opening the 450g tub reveals a pale yellow cream that had a slight citrus scent which I attribute to the Citronellol and Limonene in the ingredients list.
The consistency is creamy and not too thick so it's kind of like hair conditioner in a jar. The wide-mouthed container makes it easy to get enough product to cover your entire head of hair. You use it after shampooing, leave it on for a few minutes, and then rinse off.
My hair cannot survive without conditioner and the ends tend to get really dry. The photo above left shows the normal daily state of my hair. The photo above right shows my hair after using Lorys Hair Cream Snake Oil Effect.
Yes, my hair is definitely softer and more shiny after treating with Lorys Hair Cream Snake Oil Effect.
What I like about Lorys Hair Cream Snake Oil Effect:
- My hair is completely detangled and easy-to-comb after use. I normally have to contend with a few tangles here and there after shampooing even if I use a conditioner.
- My hair is more behaved and frizz-free.
- I like the light and fresh scent that's not perfume-y.
- A big 450g tub costs an affordable P185. Need more? A gigantic 1kg tub costs P349.75.
- There's no downside to this product!
Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric's World.