L'oreal Professionnel X-tenso Straight Care for rebonded hair!
I probably have the most over-processed hair this side of the blogosphere. I have it rebonded on a regular basis since I can't manage it in its natural coarse and wavy form. Then I have a lot of white hairs, so that entails a lot of coloring. The result? Dry and fried hair.
- You get smoother, more manageable hair right after use.
- No more tangles after shampooing.
- Hair is well-moisturized so split ends are less evident.
- The light and pleasant scent is nice.
- A little product goes a long way so these will last a long time.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
A skincare-obsessed 40-something mom who refuses to look it. I eat, I shop, I conquer! Game on!