Thursday, May 31, 2012

L'oreal Professionnel X-tenso Straight Care for rebonded hair!

I probably have the most over-processed hair this side of the blogosphere. I have it rebonded on a regular basis since I can't manage it in its natural coarse and wavy form. Then I have a lot of white hairs, so that entails a lot of coloring. The result? Dry and fried hair.

L'oreal Professionnel X-tenso Straight Care
Recently I held a giveaway for a L'oreal Professionnel Chroma Straight hair makeover. I could not try the service myself because I just had my hair rebonded first week of April. Instead, L'oreal Professionnel sent me some products to help me care for my hair. I got L'oreal Professionnel X-Tenso Care Nutri-Reconstructor Shampoo and L'oreal Professionnel X-Tenso Care Nutri-Reconstructor Masque.

L'oreal Professionnel X-tenso Straight Care Shampoo
The shampoo is just like regular shampoo, it comes out a white creamy liquid. I like the light and pleasant scent. I noticed that my hair doesn't tangle while I'm lathering up.

L'oreal Professionnel X-tenso Straight Care Masque
The masque comes in a big jar. It's very thick and firm. It's not porous at all so you really have to scoop it out to get the product.

L'oreal Professionnel X-tenso Straight Care Masque
It's quite pasty in terms of texture. After shampooing you cover your hair (concentrating on the tips which are usually more dry) with this masque and then leave on for ten minutes.

Before and after using L'oreal Professionnel X-tenso Straight Care
Anyhow, here are photos of my hair before and after I used the L'oreal Professionnel X-tenso Care products. My hair was really at its driest stage prior because I had it rebonded and then colored it myself last April. 

L'oreal Professionnel X-tenso Care reinforces the internal hair fiber with its Incell technology, making it more stronger and resistant to breakage. It also has Pro-Keratine which repairs the external hair fiber so hair looks and feels better immediately after use.

What I like about L'oreal Professionnel X-tenso Care:
  • You get smoother, more manageable hair right after use.
  • No more tangles after shampooing.
  • Hair is well-moisturized so split ends are less evident.
  • The light and pleasant scent is nice.
  • A little product goes a long way so these will last a long time.
These products are available at Bench Fix Salon branches. The shampoo costs P400 while the masque costs P1,350.

Anyhow, my very positive experience with L'oreal Professionnel X-tenso Care prompted me to try the L'oreal X-tenso Shine Bond Service. I used to be scared of X-tenso because I was never really impressed by the results I've seen on people I know. I availed of the service at no less than the Kerastase Institute by Salon ESA, one of L'oreal Professionnel's top salons in Makati. I will tell you more about it in an upcoming post! :D

L'oreal Professionnel Shine Bond Service
Just to give you a preview this is how my hair is now after the L'oreal Professionnel X-tenso Shine Bond service. :D


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric's World.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin