Monday, April 16, 2012

Whisk salad dressings, dips, and sauces!

Hi everyone! Just got back from our South Korea trip today. I'm currently transferring pics and organizing the Korean stuff I'll be posting. That said, I'm blogging about something I tried before the Holy Week for today.

Whisk by Chef Czarina Yu
Anyhow, I got a box of samplers from Whisk shortly before I underwent Juju Cleanse. Whisk is the brainchild of Chef Czarina Yu. She's pretty adept at making all sorts of dips, dressings, and sauces.

Whisk by Chef Czarina Yu
I got four kinds of samplers and a full-sized jar of Whisk Spinach & Artichoke Dip.

Whisk by Chef Czarina Yu
The four sample-sized containers included the following variants:
  • Onion Balsamic Marmalade - Perfect for sandwiches! It's a more tart and savory version of caramelized onions.
  • Japanese Mango Dressing - Made of wasabi and Japanese mayo, it'll surely add a kick to your salad, sandwich, or even potato chips.
  • Asian Dressing - This is hands down my favorite. It's Japanese style sesame-based salad dressing. I'd buy bottles of a similar tasting dressing from Japanese supermarkets, so now it's just an order away from Whisk!
  • Spiced Mango Jam - A mix of curry, mango tidbits, and peppers. Both fruity and a little spicy, it's great with both salads and sandwiches.
Whisk Asian Dressing with sliced veggies
After my Juju Cleanse, all I wanted to eat were sliced veggies so Whisk's Asian Dressing was just perfect! I love snacking on sliced tomatoes and cucumbers dipped in Whisk's Asian Dressing.

Spinach and Artichoke Dip by Whisk
But the best part of the package was Whisk's Spinach & Artichoke Dip. It's something I always have at my mom's house in the US. I've never been able to enjoy it here in Manila and so I was ecstatic at receiving a whole bottle! :D

Spinach and Artichoke Dip by Whisk
I toasted some ciabatta and spread some of the Spinach & Artichoke Dip on it. Yummy! Even my son liked it.

Spinach and Artichoke Dip by Whisk
Whisk Spinach and Artichoke Dip, Japanese Mango Dressing, and Asian Dressing each cost P280 per 240ml jar. Onion Balsamic Marmalade and Spiced Mango Jam cost P200 per 240ml jar.

You can order by calling or texting 0928-5050355. You can also log on to the Whisk Facebook Page for more information.


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric's World.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin