I actually attended the press launch last April 18. There I found out that Japanese kids who drank green tea after meals had less incidences of cavities compared to those who did not. This is because green tea is a natural source of fluoride (strengthens teeth), catechins (inhibits growth of bacteria), and tannin (prevents plaque build-up).
Goody! The shelf life of this product is 2 years.
Anyhow, according to the instructions, you're supposed to gargle 20ml of Listerine Natural Green Tea Mouthwash. The way to a healthy, cavity-free mouth consists of three steps: brush, floss, and use mouthwash.
I don't keep measuring utensils in my bathroom so I just filled up the cap and gargled.
I love the taste of Listerine Natural Green Tea!
Okay, aside from the fact that Listerine kills 99.9% of germs, I liked the following things about Listerine Natural Green Tea:
- It's easy on the mouth and doesn't sting as much as the more minty variants.
- The taste is pleasant, slightly sweet, minty, and unmistakably infused with green tea. This is good news because according to the dentist at the launch you're not supposed to rinse mouthwash off with water.
- It gives you fresh breath for a long time and it makes your mouth feel so clean.
- I like the color. Is that even relevant? Hahaha... :p
- The price is reasonable! It costs P70.25 for the 80ml size and P166.50 for the 250ml size like the one I'm holding in the above photo.
Listerine Natural Green Tea is available in leading supermarkets and drugstores nationwide.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric's World.