Listerine Natural Green Tea Mouthwash
Listerine introduced a new variant recently -- Listerine Natural Green Tea. It's officially the 9th kind of Listerine mouthwash out in the Philippines.
- It's easy on the mouth and doesn't sting as much as the more minty variants.
- The taste is pleasant, slightly sweet, minty, and unmistakably infused with green tea. This is good news because according to the dentist at the launch you're not supposed to rinse mouthwash off with water.
- It gives you fresh breath for a long time and it makes your mouth feel so clean.
- I like the color. Is that even relevant? Hahaha... :p
- The price is reasonable! It costs P70.25 for the 80ml size and P166.50 for the 250ml size like the one I'm holding in the above photo.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric's World.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
A skincare-obsessed 40-something mom who refuses to look it. I eat, I shop, I conquer! Game on!