Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara
Long, full, and dark eyelashes seem to be almost every girl's coveted feature... not just here in the Philippines, practically everywhere! Once I was riding the train in Japan I saw a girl who kept on applying mascara all through our short trip. She did succeed in having doll-like eyes in the end so I guess it's all good.
What I like about Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara:
- Gives dramatic results in a flash. You don't need to reapply endlessly.
- It really darkens, defines, and enhances your existing lashes. It coats and glosses for a doll-like effect.
- The effect is like wearing falsies but without the fuss of gluing and fitting.
- Dries quickly so there's less chances of smudging after application.
- A little product goes a long way so you'll really get the most out of one tube.
- It's surprisingly easy to remove!
- It's pretty heavy so it kind of feels like you are actually wearing falsies.
- You will need to curl your lashes really well or else the mascara will weigh it down and your lashes may de-curl.
- I find the scent weird.
- The price! Almost P2k for a single full-sized tube. I prefer paying for mascara than high-maintenance eyelash extensions so it's all good.
- Lancome Boutique at Greenbelt 5
- Lancome counters in Rustan's Makati, Shangri-la, and Alabang
- Essenses at Power Plant Mall
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
A skincare-obsessed 40-something mom who refuses to look it. I eat, I shop, I conquer! Game on!