- Green Bomb x 3 - Juice made from celery, cucumber, coconut water, malunggay (moringa), pineapple, romaine lettuce, and spinach. Your body gets to load up on important nutrients and enzymes needed to keep alive and well down to the cellular level. This is actually bottle #1. It actually smells good and tastes kind of refreshing... but it does have a leafy, grassy aftertaste so I gulp it down and chase it with water (which is wrong you should try your best not to gulp it down!).
- Red Giant x 1 - Juice made from beets, carrots, ginger, and pineapple. This aids in cleansing and elimination. This is bottle #2.
- Alkazest x 1 - Juice made from coconut water, grapefruit, and pineapple. This is designed to replenish your electrolytes and give you an energy boost. This is bottle #4 since you alternate the Green Bomb with the different juices through the day.
- Salaba't Lemon x 1 - Juice made from ginger, honey, and lemon. It helps improve circulation and stimulates your digestive system. This is bottle #6, your last for the day. It's also the drink I liked best and I could actually drink this leisurely.
- You don't take in anything except mint tea, water, and the 6 bottles of juice. If you can't resist food, you're advise you to snack intelligently. Have something like a couple of celery stalks or a couple of cucumber slices. I wanted the full benefit of Juju Cleanse so I did not eat during the entire duration.
- You urinate a lot. I was going to the bathroom several times every hour.
- You poop even if you're not eating anything solid although not as often as you pee. Looking back I think I went at least twice a day, thrice at the most.
- I would normally start to feel hungry 1.5 to 2 hours after drinking a bottle. I just napped a lot so I would not fantasize about food so much... hahaha! Anyhow, you feel full right after drinking a bottle.
- You can go on your normal activities except that I preferred not to because if say I exercised I would've gotten hungrier than I was. If I went out I'd be on the way to the bathroom like 80% of the time.
- Although this isn't for weight loss purposes, I felt my pants get more loose. I guess it's because the cleanse got rid of the water retention.
- My skin felt smoother even without lotion. I noticed this on my arms especially.
- I felt light and clean plus I couldn't stand the thought of eating at a fast food joint. We were supposed to grab breakfast at a fast food joint but decided to go to a dimsum place instead where I had plain congee and some plain steamed rice rolls. XD
- I can't stand the thought of eating chips and candy.
- I've lost my craving for coffee. I drink coffee every single morning and now I just don't want to.
For inquiries, orders, and more information, log on to http://www.jujucleanse.com. I loved how convenient everything was and how I could even pay via Paypal. :D
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric's World.