We booked a Deluxe Twin Room at Hotel Skypark Myeongdong 1. It's a triple room, furnished with one single bed and one double bed. Since we were 2 adults and 2 kids, it wasn't a problem. Hubby stayed on the single bed while the kids and I occupied the double bed. They have no room for 4 adults at this hotel. It cost around P7,000+ a night. A Regular Double Room would cost around P5,000+ a night.
They also provide hangers, a hair dryer, shoe horns, robes, and slippers.
Each guest floor has a business center sponsored by Etude House where you can use the computer, print out up to 5 pages for free, and use the available bottles of Etude House nail polish! There's free wifi access internet access in every room in every floor, including the lobby!
Some more plus points:
- The hotel is located near the Myeongdong station subway entrance.
- Staff are nice and trustworthy. Our friend left her cellphone in the room after checking out, she came back for it several hours later and it was at the front desk.
- Each room is equipped with an air purifier so although all rooms are smoking rooms there's no cigarette stench.
- Free water and ice station on every floor!
- The lobby is overflowing with Etude House and other discount coupons!
- You can literally shop till you drop in Myeongdong!
Hotel Skypark Myeongdong 1
24-23 1-Ka Chungmu-Ro, Jung-Gu, Seoul, South Korea
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric's World.