Thursday, March 1, 2012

Skin Food Kiwi Yogurt Mask (Wash off)

I seem to be in a mask phase right now... I've been using different face masks once a week. It all started when I felt that my face needed clarifying towards the end of 2011.

Skin Food Kiwi Yogurt Mask reviewAnyhow, I bought Skin Food Kiwi Yogurt Mask during one January weekend when all the items in the store were at 50% off. A small 100ml tub of this normally costs P595. If you pay just half, it's P297.50. I was attracted by its clarifying, brightening, and nourishing properties.

Skin Food Kiwi Yogurt Mask review Anyhow, Skin Food Kiwi Yogurt Mask is infused with kiwi extracts, cucumber, vitamin C, and yogurt. It smells so yummy and fresh!

Skin Food Kiwi Yogurt Mask reviewIt's a wash-off type of mask so you smooth it onto your skin and leave it for 10-15 minutes before rinsing it off. There's an immediate cooling sensation upon application.

Skin Food Kiwi Yogurt Mask reviewYou smooth the creamy mask all over your face, avoiding the eye area. After 10-15 minutes just rinse it off and pat your face dry. It doesn't harden and is easily removed by water. It doesn't dry your face too. Since I still have dry skin, it's perfect! I love how fresh, bright, and smooth my face was afterwards. I will definitely use this on a weekly basis until it runs out! :D

Check out http://eng.theskinfood.com/skinfood/store.asp?cid=6 for a complete listing of Skin Food stores in the Philippines. I bought this product at the SM Megamall store.


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric's World.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin