Anyhow, let me tell you about Pevonia Botanica Hydrating Sunscreen SPF 30. Summer is upon us, I can feel it on my skin every time I go out of the house. Skin-wise, that can't be good. Photo damage caused by the sun's burning rays is one of the primary causes of skin aging -- wrinkles, dark spots, dryness, etc. So yes, I will say it again and again, you should never expose yourself to the sun unprotected. I know that a lot are worried about all the chemicals sunscreen lotions typically contain, but that's where Pevonia Botanica Hydrating Sunscreen SPF 30 comes in. Thanks to Animetric's Favorite Things Year 3 sponsor Pevonia Botanica, I can share it with my dear readers.
Pevonia Botanica Hydrating Sunscreen has a smooth consistency that is neither too thick nor to thin. It's kind of like regular lotion. It has no strong perfumes nor does it have that unmistakable sunblock scent that most other brands possess. It's formulated by combining premium ingredients like Green Tea, Aloe, and French Rose.
Pevonia Botanica Hydrating Sunscreen spreads easily and is lightweight, non-sticky, and non-greasy. It's a bit opaque so there is an instant whitening effect when it coats your skin. This is good because a dermatologist told me that more opaque sunscreens usually offer more protection.
What I like about Pevonia Botanica Hydrating Sunscreen SPF 30:
- The natural ingredients are a definite plus -- Green Tea, Aloe, French Rose, Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) and Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
- There's no sticky or greasy feeling after application.
- It moisturizes and protects from UVA, UVB, and infrared rays at the same time, so it's also great for people with dry skin.
- Can be used for both the face and body so you need to tote around just one product.
- The scent is more pleasant compared to other sunscreens.
Anyhow, I'm currently giving away some Pevonia Botanica products, including the Pevonia Botanica Hydrating Sunscreen SPF 30 for my blogversary contest Animetric's Favorite Things Year 3! Join now and get to take this product home to try for yourself.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Become a Facebook Fan for more updates from Animetric's World.