For some reason, my skin started getting dry at the start of 2012. I even experienced some slight peeling on my cheeks. I don't know if it's because of January's cooler climate or if it's because I'm getting old (boo hoo!). The thing is, most of my beauty products are formulated for oily skin... but I had to restructure my daily beauty regimen because I suddenly had dry skin.
I had to switch to moisturizing facial washes and cleansers. But even as my skin condition seemed to change overnight, Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair was still the perfect for my needs.
Here are photos showing Day 1 and Day 29 of my Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Experience, taken with the same camera at the same spot under the same light. What changes did I notice?
- My skin looked brighter, clearer, and more luminous.
- After washing my face, I would apply this and find that I didn't really need to apply moisturizer anymore (although it's advised that you still moisturize afterwards). My skin is more sensitive in its dry state so I couldn't pile on too many products without causing rashes.
- I'm really obsessed with skin care so I don't have any visible lines or wrinkles despite my age (I'm in my very very late 30s haha!). Despite dropping all the other products and just sticking to cleanser, eye cream, and Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair every night for nearly a month, I still don't have any lines or wrinkles! Talk about effective anti-aging.
Needless to say I love Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex. Why?
- There's absolutely no stinging sensation. I've used anti-aging serums from other high end brands which would really sting and cause my face to redden after application.
- A small amount of product goes a long way. I apply the serum generously all over my face every night but even after a month my bottle is nowhere near half-empty.
- It's very efficient and effective. I can keep my face looking soft, supple, and well... young without piling on too many products.
The downside? It costs quite a bit of money at P4,800 -- but believe me, you get what you pay for.
A 1.7ml bottle of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex costs P4,800. It's available from Estee Lauder counters in Rustan's Department Stores and Marionnaud in SM Mall of Asia.
Want to look younger on your next birthday? Tell me why. Think of a really good answer because the person with the best answer will get to take home a 1.7ml bottle of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex worth P4,800! I'll ship to anywhere in the Philippines too so all Philippine residents can join! If you have questions about this upcoming giveaway, do feel free to post them in the comments section below.
- If you have Facebook, like Estee Lauder Philippines and Animetric's World.
- Share this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter.
Click on the Share button on top of this post. On the blank box above the title of the blog post, tag Animetric's World and post "Animetric's World is giving away a bottle of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair worth P4,800! Join now!".
To tag, type in the “@” symbol then follow it with the word “Animetric” This will prompt a drop-down menu box which will present you “Animetric's World”. Click that and you should see “Animetric's World” become a blue link. After completing the sentence, click Share. Make sure your profile is set to everyone or else your entry won't appear on my FB page.
Twitter entries must use this format: @animetric is giving away Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair worth P4,800! (+ contest url)
- Answer the question "Why do you want to look younger on your next birthday?" by posting on the comments section below along with your name, email, and url of your FB or Twitter share.
- Best answer wins. Deadline for entries is February 13, 2012. All Philippine residents can join, I will ship the prize to wherever you are in the country.
This is the same contest I am running since mid-January 2012. You can post your entry either here or on that earlier post. If you haven't joined yet, you've got a little more than 24 hours left to post your entry!
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric's World.