Thursday, February 23, 2012

Chick-In Chicken Inasal

We were invited to have lunch at Chick-In Chicken Inasal along Timog Avenue last Feb. 7, 2012. I'm not a fan of chicken in any form so I rarely go to inasal places... and if I do, I'd order something else like pork barbecue or liempo.

Chick-in Chicken InasalI was impressed at how spic and span the place is. There's a parking lot at the back of the building too so parking is definitely not a problem.

Chick-In Chicken InasalWe each ordered a chicken inasal meal, and I opted for Chicken Petcho (P99, pictured above). I've always preferred chicken breast and I don't care for chicken skin so this was perfect for me. If you don't like Chicken Petcho, you can have Chicken Paa, Pork Liempo, Pork Sisig, Boneless Bangus, or Pork Barbecue... all for the same P99. All meals come with a bowl of free house soup and unlimited rice.

Chick-In Chicken InasalWe had a side order of Grilled Liempo (P89, pictured above). I love the smokey savory taste of toasted liempo and this was no exception! :D

Chick-In Chicken InasalWe also had Tokwa't Baboy (P59, pictured above). I liked how it was just right in terms of flavor, the ratio of soy sauce and vinegar was perfect so it was neither too salty nor too sour.

Chick-In Chicken InasalOf course, no visit to Chick-In is complete without Sizzling Pork Sisig (P99, pictured above). It's very tasty and my companions enjoyed it a lot, but I prefer a more dry and crunchy kind of sisig like the one Dencio's serves.

Chick-In Chicken InasalThen there was also Sizzling Bulalo (P199, pictured above). It's tender and it's kinda like steak with gravy, I only had one matchbox sized portion to taste hehe.

Chick-In Chicken InasalChick-In also offers Choriburgers from Boracay for P40 per burger. We had the chori on skewers just to taste. So yummy! I had one stick to myself hehe.

Chick-In Chicken InasalFor dessert, Leche Flan (P30, pictured above) was served. We all agreed it was good -- creamy and not too sweet. Certainly a great deal for P30!

Chick-In Chicken InasalThen there was Chocolate Cake (P59, pictured above). Wow! It reminded me of Polly's Chocolate Cake! Moist, rich, and not overly sweet! I had to really control myself not to finish the big slice.

Hubby and I agree that Chick-In Chicken Inasal offers great value for money. Food is good and affordable. The place is nice and clean too. We actually went back already to have lunch. :D


Chick-In Chicken Inasal
1012 Metropolitan Ave.,
San Antonio Village, Makati City
553-6715

Chick-In Chicken Inasal
2008 EDSA cor. Taft. Ave.,
Pasay City
478-2077


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Let's stay connected:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin