Saturday, February 25, 2012

Brainwavz M2 earphones!

I was loaned a pair of Brainwavz M2 earphones for review some weeks ago. I was rather impressed by the sleek-looking and minimalistic packaging.

Brainwavz M2 earphonesThis is the third earphone brand I'm test driving to date. Well, I really like the sound quality of the earphones that come with Apple iPod units but I've never reviewed an iPod.

Brainwavz M2 earphones

Unboxing it is pretty straightforward.

Brainwavz M2 earphonesA sturdy circular zip-up case houses the earphones and all the accessories that come with it.

Brainwavz M2 earphones

Everything fits neatly inside the small case.

Brainwavz M2 earphonesYou get the case, three pairs of extra ear tips, a shirt clip, and the earphones itself.

Brainwavz M2 earphonesThe extra ear tips are all shaped differently (small, medium, and large) so you can customize how the earphones fit in your ear.

Brainwavz M2 earphones

This clip secures the cord to your shirt.

Brainwavz M2 earphonesThis is more or less the proportion when Brainwavz M2 is plugged into my Samsung Galaxy S2.

Brainwavz M2 earphones

I thought I'd give it a go with the songs I have in my cellphone.

Brainwavz M2 earphonesI liked how my favorite songs sounded on the Brainwavz M2. The audio quality is clearer and more crisp compared to any of the other earphones I've previously reviewed. I listened to a wide variety of performances -- Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Passion Pit, Spiderbait, etc. You hear every little detail in the songs from the deep bass notes to the strumming of the guitar strings to the tingle of the triangle. I'm no audiophile but I can say that I liked what I heard. :D

  • Sound quality is excellent.
  • You can adjust the fit by replacing the ear tips.
  • It's very convenient for travel since everything can be stored into the small zip-up hard case.
  • It makes a classy gift.
The downside? The price! A pair costs a whopping P2,850! The Brainwavz M2 is available at Beyond The Box, Digital Walker, Digital Hub, Technoholics, Mobile 1 Rockwell, and Astrovision.


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric's World.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin