Friday, January 6, 2012

Skin Food Peach Sake Silky Finish Powder Review

I bought Skin Food Peach Sake Silky Finish Powder some time late last year but haven't gotten around to reviewing it till now. I told the saleslady I had oily skin and I wanted powder that would help me control the oil.

Skin Food Peach Sake Silky Finish Powder Review Skin Food Peach Sake Silky Finish Powder ReviewShe recommended Skin Food Peach Sake Silky Finish Powder. I was immediately enamored with the very cute container. I had a chance to try the tester in the store and I was quite impressed so I decided to purchase it.

Skin Food Peach Sake Silky Finish Powder Review Skin Food Peach Sake Silky Finish Powder

The powder comes with a soft puff for application.

Skin Food Peach Sake Silky Finish PowderIt's sealed when you first open it but the light fragrant scent of fresh peaches wafts out of the container. It actually smells yummy, like peach candy!

Skin Food Peach Sake Silky Finish Powder ReviewThe powder is very, very fine. It's white but it goes on colorless. I initially put some on the back of my hand using the store's tester and it was amazingly light and silky. The skin on my hand was transformed -- it was brighter and smoother upon application. Needless to say I was immediately sold!

Skin Food Peach Sake Silky Finish Powder ReviewI don't really like using the puff that comes with the powder though since it's not very efficient in distributing the product evenly all over my face. I prefer applying it with a kabuki brush like the Charm Essentials Retractable Kabuki Brush that I'm using in the photo above.

With Olay Total Effects Day Cream Normal SPF15I like the bright, flawless finish this powder gives my face. In the photo above I just washed my face with Pond's Clear Balance Facial Wash and put on four products in the order I enumerate them below:

  1. Olay Total Effects Day Cream SPF 15
  2. Skin Food Peach Sake Silky Finish Powder
  3. Shu Uemura Hard Formula Eyebrow Pencil in Hard 9 Walnut Brown
  4. Nivea Fruity Shine in Pomegranate
What I like about Skin Food Peach Sake Silky Finish Powder:
  • It's colorless so you don't have to worry about base matching with your skin tone.
  • It can be used to set your make-up.
  • You can also use it without make-up.
  • It makes your skin look bright and luminous.
  • It makes skin feel smooth as silk.
  • It has decent oil control properties.
  • It has a light fresh and fragrant scent, none of that make-up smell.
Downside? The price! It costs P1,350 per container (but it's less than P500 in Korea). I'm certain it will last a long time though because you only need a little powder to get great results.

Check out http://eng.theskinfood.com/skinfood/store.asp?cid=6 for a complete listing of Skin Food stores in the Philippines. I bought this product at the SM Megamall store.


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric's World.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin