Skin Food Peach Sake Silky Finish Powder Review
I bought Skin Food Peach Sake Silky Finish Powder some time late last year but haven't gotten around to reviewing it till now. I told the saleslady I had oily skin and I wanted powder that would help me control the oil.
She recommended Skin Food Peach Sake Silky Finish Powder. I was immediately enamored with the very cute container. I had a chance to try the tester in the store and I was quite impressed so I decided to purchase it.
The powder is very, very fine. It's white but it goes on colorless. I initially put some on the back of my hand using the store's tester and it was amazingly light and silky. The skin on my hand was transformed -- it was brighter and smoother upon application. Needless to say I was immediately sold!
I don't really like using the puff that comes with the powder though since it's not very efficient in distributing the product evenly all over my face. I prefer applying it with a kabuki brush like the Charm Essentials Retractable Kabuki Brush that I'm using in the photo above.
I like the bright, flawless finish this powder gives my face. In the photo above I just washed my face with Pond's Clear Balance Facial Wash and put on four products in the order I enumerate them below:
- Olay Total Effects Day Cream SPF 15
- Skin Food Peach Sake Silky Finish Powder
- Shu Uemura Hard Formula Eyebrow Pencil in Hard 9 Walnut Brown
- Nivea Fruity Shine in Pomegranate
- It's colorless so you don't have to worry about base matching with your skin tone.
- It can be used to set your make-up.
- You can also use it without make-up.
- It makes your skin look bright and luminous.
- It makes skin feel smooth as silk.
- It has decent oil control properties.
- It has a light fresh and fragrant scent, none of that make-up smell.
Check out http://eng.theskinfood.com/skinfood/store.asp?cid=6 for a complete listing of Skin Food stores in the Philippines. I bought this product at the SM Megamall store.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric's World.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
A skincare-obsessed 40-something mom who refuses to look it. I eat, I shop, I conquer! Game on!