Sunday, January 8, 2012

PJs Sleepwear because I love pajamas...

I was invited to check out PJs Sleepwear in Shangri-la Mall last November 2011. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it due to some last minute schedule changes on my end. Still, they sent me a couple of sample pajama sets for my daughter and I to try. :D

PJs Sleepwear Shangrila MallThis is the PJs Sleepwear store at Shangri-la Mall. I borrowed the photo from mymomfriday.

PJs SleepwearMy daughter got a pink pajama set with bunnies, hearts, flowers, and the Eiffel Tower. It's cute! It reminds me of the Carter's pajama sets I'd buy for her from Costco in the US.

PJs Sleepwear

She's a size 6. Kiddie pajama set prices start at P495.

PJs Sleepwear

...and this is my sleepy daughter in her comfy PJs!

PJs SleepwearI got the same pink bunny-hearts-Eiffel Tower-flowers printed pajama set, except that mine came with a button down top instead of a T-shirt. This kind of set costs P850.

PJs Sleepwear

Like I said... pink bunny, hearts, flowers, and the Eiffel Tower!

PJs SleepwearI was really surprised when I wore my PJs to sleep. They're so soft, cool, and comfy! I'll definitely go back and get more pairs. I'm a pajama person after all. I don't like nightgowns and those irritating silk and lace type sleepwear are the worst. Give me soft cotton pajamas any day! :p

What I like about PJs Sleepwear:

  • The designs are cute.
  • The fabric is high quality. It feels soft and smooth when worn so it's perfect for relaxation and a good night's sleep. It's also thicker than the usual fabrics tiangge pajamas are made of so I'm sure these will last a long time.
  • There's a wide range of sizes and styles for women and children.
Downside? These are definitely pricier than your typical sleepwear... but hey, you really get what you pay for!

PJs Sleepwear stores can be found in 
Shangri-la Mall, Trinoma, Robinsons Magnolia, 
SM Clark in Pampanga, Marquee Mall in Pampanga, Abreeza Mall in Davao, Limketkai Mall in Cagayan De Oro
, and all branches of Rustan's Department Store.

Check out PJs Sleepwear on Facebook for more information.


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric's World.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin