Estee Lauder Philippines sent over a bottle of their most advanced anti-aging serum, Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex, to try for the next 4 weeks. Inspired by groundbreaking DNA research, it has been proven effective for all ethnicities (Asian, Hispanic, Caucasian, African American).
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex does the following:
- Repairs past visible damage (from aging, environmental stress, etc.)
- Prevents future damage
- Provides continuous hydration
I tried the product for the first time last night in place of my usual anti-aging serum (I always have several on hand, haha... that's just how paranoid I am when it comes to my skin!).
The bottle comes with a dropper for more hygienic dispensing. This way, the remaining product inside the bottle won't get contaminated.
I put a drop on my fingertip. The serum is clear and fragrance-free. Estee Lauder's official website recommends the following steps which for their signature Nightly Ritual:
I used the serum for the first time last night and here are some of my initial observations:
- Apply 5 drops of Advanced Night Repair-one on each fingertip.
- Touch fingertips of both hands together.
- Massage serum over face and neck, starting at the center, outward.
- It glides on smoothly so there's no sticky feeling.
- It's absorbed into the skin fairly quickly.
- There's really no scent! If you have a moisturizer from a different brand there'll be no olfactory conflict.
- My face felt exceptionally moisturized when I woke up in the morning.
A 1.7ml bottle of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex costs P4,800. It's available from Estee Lauder counters in Rustan's Department Stores and Marionnaud in SM Mall of Asia.
I will continue to chronicle my Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair experience over the next four weeks, so stay tuned! Of course, there's something in it for my dear readers and fellow Estee Lauder fans as well.
Want to look younger on your next birthday? Tell me why on my post this coming February 1, 2012. Now's your chance to think of a really good answer because the person with the best answer will get to take home a 1.7ml bottle of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex worth P4,800! I'll ship to anywhere in the Philippines too so all Philippine residents can join! If you have questions about this upcoming giveaway, do feel free to post them in the comments section below.
UPDATE: Just got word that the official contest start date has been moved to... today! So if you already have an answer for the contest question, I'll need you to do the following to join:
- If you have Facebook, like Estee Lauder Philippines and Animetric's World.
- Share this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter.
Click on the Share button on top of this post. On the blank box above the title of the blog post, tag Animetric's World and post "Animetric's World is giving away a bottle of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair worth P4,800! Join now!".
To tag, type in the “@” symbol then follow it with the word “Animetric” This will prompt a drop-down menu box which will present you “Animetric's World”. Click that and you should see “Animetric's World” become a blue link. After completing the sentence, click Share. Make sure your profile is set to everyone or else your entry won't appear on my FB page.
Twitter entries must use this format: @animetric is giving away Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair worth P4,800! (+ contest url)
- Answer the question "Why do you want to look younger on your next birthday?" by posting on the comments section below along with your name, email, and url of your FB or Twitter share.
- Best answer wins. Deadline for entries is February 13, 2012. All Philippine residents can join, I will ship the prize to wherever you are in the country.
Aside from the bottle of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair, I will raffle off something special to everyone who comments on this post! I will announce what it is on my Facebook Page. ^_-
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric's World.