Sunday, January 29, 2012

Baby Company Grand Baby Fair at SM Megatrade Hall

I went to visit the Baby Company Grand Baby Fair at the SM Megatrade Hall yesterday morning. My kids are far from being babies and toddlers but I figured it was still worth checking out because they still have a lot of consumables like soap, shampoo, vitamins, etc. Just about all the children's brands you can think of have a booth and so you're bound to find a good deal.

Baby Company Grand Baby Fair Year 2I was just in time for one of the programs when I arrived. TV personality Lexi Schulze was hosting a segment for Johnson's Baby.

Baby Company Grand Baby Fair Year 2It was all about skin care for babies, children, and even mommies. Pediatrician Dr. Alyce Gail Arejola-Tan was the resource person. What a coincidence, I happen to know the doctor personally and I was quite surprised to see her at the event. Shockingly, most of the people in the audience do not use sunscreen on a regular basis. I'm so obsessed with sun protection that I never step out of the house without any.

Baby Company Grand Baby Fair Year 2Johnson's is coming out with a new product line... yup, you guessed it! Sunscreen. I have way too much sunscreen for the whole family so I didn't buy any.

Baby Company Grand Baby Fair Year 2I was happy to see one of my favorite brands Mustela at the fair. Everything was 10-30% off too! We really, really love Mustela products.


Baby Company Grand Baby Fair Year 2Pigeon is another brand that I really used when my kids were babies. I highly recommend the Pigeon Steam Sterilizer. After two babies, ours still works perfectly! It's so easy to use and it sterilizes even the most delicate bottles and nipples without damaging them.

Baby Company Grand Baby Fair Year 2Ceelin, the vitamin C brand my kids take, was offering everything at 5% off.

Baby Company Grand Baby Fair Year 2I remember buying Enfant pajama sets for my kids when they were still babies and toddlers. :)

Baby Company Grand Baby Fair Year 2Both of them used Playtex Ventaire bottles from the time they were born to the time I had to wean them off the bottle. :)

Baby Company Grand Baby Fair Year 2

There's a lot of product sampling going on at the fair too.

Baby Company Grand Baby Fair Year 2The Avent booth was named the top seller and the best designed booth in the fair.

Cetaphil at Baby Company Grand Baby Fair Year 2I bought some Cetaphil for my kids since they use it to cleanse their faces. I used it to cleanse mine too while I was undergoing the Obagi Blue Peel. You get a free small bottle with every purchase of a big bottle. There are freebies like this cosmetic bag too. I like the small bottle for travel. This purchase cost me P580 in all. :)

Baby Company Grand Baby Fair Year 2For a minimum purchase of P500 you get a Mom Card which entitles you to 1 point for every P50 worth of purchase of baby products from Baby Company or SM Department Store. It earns points faster compared to the SM Advantage Card (SMAC) which earns 1 point for every P150 purchase. BUT the SMAC earns from Toy Kingdom, Watson's, SM (supermarket, department store, hypermarket), Savemore, Ace Hardware, Forever 21, etc. If you're pregnant or have a baby/toddler though you can theoretically earn a lot more points with the Mom Card since you'll be purchasing things like diapers, nipples, soap, shampoo, etc. repeatedly.

Since my kids are already in grade school, I gave the Mom Card to my sister whose child is still a toddler. :)

Baby Company Grand Baby Fair Swag BagAs I've mentioned in my previous post, you also get this free Swag Bag for every P2,000 single receipt purchase at the Baby Company Grand Baby Fair.

Today is the last day of the Baby Company Grand Baby Fair. You can still catch some good deals if you go now! :)

Other brands I remember seeing which are not shown in my photos:

  • Firefly Toothbrush
  • Farlin
  • Fisher Price
  • Looney Tunes
  • Disney Babies
  • Precious Moments
  • St. Patrick
  • Aprica
  • Nivea Baby
  • Lactacyd
  • Tender Luv
  • Wet n' Wild
  • Gingersnaps
  • Gymboree
  • Sans Fluo
  • Evenflo
...and lots more as there are 100 exhibitors!

Incidentally, today is also the last day of the Skin Food 50% off sale (all items) at SM Megamall. Tony Moly is also having a 50% off sale. :)


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric's World.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin