I braved the horrid holiday traffic one weekday evening for a casual blogger get-together at the newly opened Pinkberry in Greenbelt 5. It's located on the same side as Mr. Jones, one of my favorite restaurants. Pinkberry has six (6) different flavors:
- Original (sweet + tart)
- Green Tea (fresh + light)
- Watermelon (crisp + refreshing)
- Mango (fruity + sweet) - made with authentic Alphonso mango puree!
- Pomegranate (bold + intense) - made with 100% pure pomegranate juice!
- Chocolate (rich + indulgent)
- Choose a flavor. (original, green tea, watermelon, mango, pomegranate, chocolate)
- Choose a size. (cone, small, medium, large, take home)
- Top it off. There are four (4) kinds of toppings you can choose from:
- Daily Fresh Cut Fruit (strawberry, kiwi, banana, pineapple, mango, etc.)
- Premium Dry (chocolate brownie, cheesecake bites, mochi, waffle cone, shaved milk chocolates, yogurt chips, fruity bears, etc.)
- Liquid (honey, italian caramel, pom puree, etc.)
- Luxe (peanut butter crunch, swirly whip, etc.)
Tadaa! I called it Sweet Tart because I chose a tart base and topped it off with sweet stuff. I arrived like more than an hour late due to the horrendous traffic. Can you imagine 1 hour from Makati Ave. to Greenbelt 5 on the eve of December 20??? As everyone was already done I couldn't really ponder on my creation anymore. Anyhow, it looked good and it tasted like a dream come true. :D
Pricing is as follows:
- Cone 3 oz. (P115 no toppings / P165 with 2 toppings)
- Small 3 oz. (P100 no toppings / P150 with 2 toppings)
- Med 5 oz. (P135 no toppings / P220 with 4 toppings)
- Large 8 oz. (P170 no toppings / P265 with 6 toppings)
- Take Home 25 oz. (P515 for a pint)
You can also join the raffle for a free Pinkberry party for 15 people. Just fill out a coupon at the cash register area and drop in the designated box. Winners will be announced via the Pinkberry Philippines Facebook Page.
Did you know that Pinkberry fanatics are referred to as Crackberries in the US? :D
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric's World.