Laneige Snow BB Essence Balm SPF33 PA++
Okay, this is the last BB cream review I'm doing for 2011 since it's already December 30... hehe! They say save the best for last, and indeed Laneige Snow BB Essence Balm SPF33 PA++ is the best BB cream I've used so far.
I got shade 2 which is Natural BB. It's a light and fair tone and it will definitely be too light for darker-skinned women. There are only 2 shades available and the first one is 1 Brightening BB which yields a glowing effect with light color. Shade 2 is the more natural tone which will give you a no make-up look.
It does indeed lend a very natural effect. There is almost no color change from my natural complexion but my skin looks perfectly flawless. It's also very easy to apply because the product just glides on your face. It's not sticky or overly thick so it doesn't tug. It also doesn't dry too quickly so you can get really good coverage.
What I like about Laneige Snow BB Essence Balm:
- It's easy to bring around since it comes in a compact with a mirror.
- The scent is soooo nice.
- The color is a perfect match for my skin.
- The coverage can be adjusted from light to medium to heavy via the amount of product you apply.
- The effect is very natural. It's like you aren't wearing anything on your face.
- Aside from being perfectly flawless, the finish is neither too dewy nor too matte.
- There's a nice cooling effect on the skin upon application.
- It hydrates, whitens, and protects the skin from the sun's harmful rays.
This is my favorite BB cream at the time of posting. <3
Laneige Snow BB Essence Balm is available for P1,850 at Laneige stores in Trinoma, Robinsons Galleria, Robinsons Magnolia, Robinsons Place Manila, and SM Mall of Asia.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric's World.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
A skincare-obsessed 40-something mom who refuses to look it. I eat, I shop, I conquer! Game on!