Friday, December 30, 2011

Laneige Snow BB Essence Balm SPF33 PA++

Okay, this is the last BB cream review I'm doing for 2011 since it's already December 30... hehe! They say save the best for last, and indeed Laneige Snow BB Essence Balm SPF33 PA++ is the best BB cream I've used so far.

Laneige Snow BB Essence Balm SPF33 PA++Laneige Snow BB Essence Balm SPF33 PA++You may be surprised by the big rectangular box... it's because Laneige Snow BB Essence Balm doesn't come in a tube like most BB creams.

Laneige Snow BB Essence Balm SPF33 PA++Unboxing it reveals the product enclosed inside a sealed foil bag.

Laneige Snow BB Essence Balm SPF33 PA++Laneige Snow BB Essence Balm comes in a compact which is bigger and thicker in size compared to the usual compact.

Laneige Snow BB Essence BalmLaneige Snow BB Essence BalmThere's a sponge for application. Alternatively, you could also use a foundation brush.

Laneige Snow BB Essence BalmIt's like creamy cake foundation but it's BB cream. It has a light pleasant scent which I really love.

Laneige Snow BB Essence BalmLaneige Snow BB Essence Balm looks dark when transferred onto the sponge but it's not.

Laneige Snow BB Essence BalmI got shade 2 which is Natural BB. It's a light and fair tone and it will definitely be too light for darker-skinned women. There are only 2 shades available and the first one is 1 Brightening BB which yields a glowing effect with light color. Shade 2 is the more natural tone which will give you a no make-up look.

Laneige Snow BB Essence BalmIt does indeed lend a very natural effect. There is almost no color change from my natural complexion but my skin looks perfectly flawless. It's also very easy to apply because the product just glides on your face. It's not sticky or overly thick so it doesn't tug. It also doesn't dry too quickly so you can get really good coverage.

Laneige Snow BB Essence BalmI'm really amazed at how natural it looks. It's like I don't have anything on my face. I don't exaggerate when I say I get a lot of compliments whenever I use Laneige Snow BB Essence Balm.

Laneige Snow BB Essence BalmI just add eyebrow pencil, eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick and I'm good to go. :)

What I like about Laneige Snow BB Essence Balm:

  • It's easy to bring around since it comes in a compact with a mirror.
  • The scent is soooo nice.
  • The color is a perfect match for my skin.
  • The coverage can be adjusted from light to medium to heavy via the amount of product you apply.
  • The effect is very natural. It's like you aren't wearing anything on your face.
  • Aside from being perfectly flawless, the finish is neither too dewy nor too matte.
  • There's a nice cooling effect on the skin upon application.
  • It hydrates, whitens, and protects the skin from the sun's harmful rays.
The down side? It's the most expensive BB cream I've used at P1,850 and it's addictive! It's also more moisturizing so your skin will eventually look dewy and there's a chance you'll shine if you're oily. I just blot with an oil blotting paper or facial tissue. Even so, I will gladly trade in all my other BB creams for Laneige Snow BB Essence Balm.

This is my favorite BB cream at the time of posting. <3

Laneige Snow BB Essence Balm is available for P1,850 at Laneige stores in Trinoma, Robinsons Galleria, Robinsons Magnolia, Robinsons Place Manila, and SM Mall of Asia.


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric's World.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin