Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Human Nature 100% Natural Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner

Ever since I got my hair rebonded at Akira Salon, it has unfortunately been prone to tangles and hard to comb after shampooing, even if I use conditioner afterwards.

Human Nature 100% Natural Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner ReviewI already tried all the leading brands but nothing could solve my tangling problem. Then I remembered I had Human Nature 100% Natural Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner stashed away in my bathroom closet. It's actually part of a set of products I received for review. I figured now is a good time as any to put it to the test.

Human Nature 100% Natural Moisturizing Shampoo ReviewFirst there's the shampoo. It's formulated with CREAMFoam technology so that it works like a lotion. In fact, it's more milky and watery compared to regular shampoo in terms of consistency. It actually slides off my fingers. It's probably best to dispense the product on your palm as to prevent wastage.

Human Nature 100% Natural Moisturizing Shampoo ReviewUnlike most shampoos, Human Nature 100% Natural Moisturizing Shampoo does not develop into a flurry of thick and fluffy cloud-like suds. What you get is a thin lather of bubbles that will coat your hair but not cover it in a white crown of suds. The fresh invigorating scent of mandarin oranges fills the air as soon as you squeeze some of the product out. The shampoo also has Philippine Coco Nectar and avocado oil for their repairing and moisturizing properties.

Human Nature 100% Natural Moisturizing Conditioner ReviewMeanwhile the conditioner is thick and creamy in terms of consistency. It also has the citrusy scent of mandarin orange but with a slight difference. It's formulated with virgin coconut oil, seaweed extract, and lemongrass to make your hair soft.

after using Human Nature 100% Natural Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner ReviewThe immediate effect of the shampoo and conditioner on me is that my hair is surprisingly a lot easier to comb right after taking a bath. It smells really nice too.

Human Nature 100% Natural Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner Review It also feels light and soft when it dries. I've been using Human Nature 100% Natural Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner everyday ever since I opened them.

The products contain no phthalates, parabens, and other harmful ingredients so that's definitely a big plus for me. I subject my hair to way too many chemical procedures like rebonding and coloring already so I should avoid piling on any more harmful stuff.

Human Nature 100% Natural Moisturizing Shampoo costs P134.75 for a 200ml bottle while the Human Nature 100% Natural Moisturizing Conditioner costs P144.75 for a 200ml tube (these are the sizes shown on the topmost photo). You can purchase them online from http://humanheartnature.com.

Considering they cost just a little bit higher than their more chemically-laden counterparts, I'd say they're a good investment for your overall health and wellness.


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Become a Facebook Fan for more updates from Animetric's World.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin