Friday, November 4, 2011

GoodSkin Labs Z-Pore makes my large pores disappear!

I saw Z-Pore on GoodSkin Labs' US website a few months back, I asked GoodSkin Labs Philippines right away if the product was being brought over to the Philippines. Lucky for me it was. I have large pores on my forehead and cheeks due to my oily combination skin and it seemed like just what I needed.

GoodSkin Labs Z-Pore ReviewGoodSkin Labs Z-Pore Instant Pore Refiner promises to instantly make visible pores vanish, control oil, and reduce shine. Those are actually my major skin concerns and so it was like Z-Pore was tailor made for me.

GoodSkin Labs Z-Pore ReviewGoodSkin Labs Z-Pore is a flesh-toned um... cream? ointment? I can't really say it's cream or ointment because it's matte and dry in terms of texture. There's no trace of oil and it's not at all creamy in terms of consistency.

Before GoodSkin Labs Z-PoreAnyhow, these are the huge pores on my cheek. Ugh. The only consolation I get out of having oily skin is the fact that it will age a lot more slowly compared to other skin types. I took this photo right after washing my face and it's kind of shiny already. O_O


After GoodSkin Labs Z-Pore ReviewThis is my cheek immediately after I applied GoodSkin Labs Z-Pore. Notice how the shine disappears and how my pores look so much less visible. Z-Pore feels very light on the skin and it's easy to spread too.

Before GoodSkin Labs Z-PoreThis is my forehead. It looks like tree bark with pores if there was ever such a thing.

After GoodSkin Labs Z-Pore ReviewThis is my forehead immediately after applying GoodSkin Labs Z-Pore. It looks brighter, smoother, and it's not shiny anymore. I love the instant effect of GoodSkin Labs Z-Pore. I don't really need to talk about it much because the results speak volumes about the product.

GoodSkin Labs Z-Pore ReviewYes, GoodSkin Labs Z-Pore CAN be worn under make-up. I used it under Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Mineral Make-Up in the photo above. You know how mineral powder foundation doesn't quite cover as well as liquids or creams right? GoodSkin Labs Z-Pore is the perfect companion to it because it takes care of refining and smoothing the skin surface, creating a perfectly even and matte base. :)

GoodSkin Labs Z-Pore is available for P1,600 at Watson's. I highly recommend it if you have enlarged pores like I do. I will most definitely repurchase when this tube runs out.


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric's World

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin