Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Buy a Samsung Galaxy, get a FREE pair of Urbanears from Digital Walker!

Almost everyone know how crazy I am about my Samsung Galaxy S2 by now. It's really the best cellphone I've ever used. There's so many good things about it I don't know where to start posting (but I promise I will)... and so I am openly promoting the entire Samsung Galaxy family!

Free Urbanears headphones with every Samsung Galaxy purchaseAnyways... in case you want to get yourself (or a loved one) something extra special this Christmas in the form of a Samsung Galaxy gadget, make sure you get it from Digital Walker. Why? Well, Digital Walker is throwing in a FREE pair of Urban Ears Tanto worth P1,950 for every purchase of a Samsung Galaxy Tablet or Smartphone. You can even avail of 6 months installment.

There are 3 participating branches for this: Digital Walker Trinoma, Digital Walker Eastwood, and Digital Walker Virra Mall. Promo period is from November 5 to December 5, 2011. :D

Check out Digital Walker on Facebook.


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric's World.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin