Friday, September 30, 2011

Energizer Energi To Go XP1000 Portable Charger!

I got lucky and won this cute Energizer Energi To Go portable charger in the raffle held at Beyond the Box's launch party last month.

Energizer Energi To Go XP1000 Portable Charger ReviewIt's a little battery pack-type thingy which can charge all sorts of small gadgets -- cellphones, MP3 players, portable game consoles, etc.

Energizer Energi To Go XP1000 Portable Charger ReviewAside from the battery pack itself, Energizer Energi To Go XP1000 Portable Charger comes with a black velvet pouch, a USB cable, and an assortment of head attachments which makes it compatible with just about all brands of small gadgets including Apple.

Energizer Energi To Go XP1000 Portable Charger ReviewI love that it's so small and lightweight because I can easily tote it around with me without adding any significant weight inside my bag.

Energizer Energi To Go XP1000 Portable Charger Review

It's very slim!

Energizer Energi To Go XP1000 Portable Charger ReviewThis is the USB cable and the various heads for all your small gadget needs.

Energizer Energi To Go XP1000 Portable Charger ReviewBefore you can use the portable charger, you need to charge it via USB on your computer. The red light will turn green when it's fully charged.

Energizer Energi To Go XP1000 Portable Charger ReviewLast Sunday I brought it along for a test drive. I had forgotten to charge my Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini which I use for my Sun cellular prepaid line and so the battery was at a miserable 14%. I plugged it into the Energizer Energi To Go XP1000 Portable Charger and by the time I got to our destination (we drove from Quezon City to Manila) it was at 50% already! To check if your Energizer unit still has power, you just flick a small switch on the side and observe the light. If it's green, you're still good. Red means it's running low so it's time to charge again.

Energizer Energi To Go XP1000 Portable Charger ReviewIt's even more perfect for my Samsung Galaxy S2 because I use it for everything -- managing contacts, calling, texting, tweeting, mobile uploads, apps... now I don't have to worry about my heavy usage while I'm on the road! :D

This is a lot more practical than buying extra battery packs for each of your gadgets. :)

Energizer Energi To Go XP1000 Portable Charger retails for P995. It's available at Digital Hub, Beyond the Box, Power Mac Center, Octagon Computer Superstore, and other leading computer stores.


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Become a Facebook Fan for more updates from Animetric's World.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin