Monday, September 12, 2011

Encounter with Blackberry Playbook + Accessories!

I got to spend a few hours with the Blackberry Playbook and its many accessories last Aug. 24, 2011. I honestly didn't know what I was in for when I went to the studio. I was just told that guests would be treated to a makeover and photo shoot. I thought it was going to be something like Globe's Headshot Clinic.

Blackberry PlaybookAnyhow I got to see, touch, and play with the Blackberry Playbook for the first time. It's very small and lightweight, definitely a nice size to travel around with. It's a tablet PC which runs on Blackberry's own OS. I don't know if that's good or bad since both Android and Apple have their own ecosystems already. BB has its own roster of apps and games that are downloadable from BB World or something like that (equivalent of Marketplace on Android and AppStore on Apple iOS).

Blackberry PlaybookOf course you can run the usual apps like Facebook. BB Playbook boasts of the ability to let you play Facebook games, something you can't do on Android tablets and Apple gadgets. Unfortunately I was not able to try any FB games because of the slow connection in the studio.

Blackberry Playbook + AccessoryThe Blackberry Playbook also comes with a whole collection of fashionable accessories to choose from.

Blackberry Playbook + AccessoryBlackberry Playbook + AccessoryWhether it's neoprene, leather, canvas, or even silicone, there's a case for every BB Playbook owner's fancy.

Blackberry Playbook + Accessory

So this would be me if I actually owned a BB Playbook + Accessory, haha!

I'll try to see if I can get an actual demo unit to test drive because with my limited experience, I can't really give an accurate review of the Blackberry Playbook for now.


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Become a Facebook Fan for more updates from Animetric's World.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin