Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mustela Hydra Bebe Body Spray for soft and smooth skin!

My first experience with Mustela products was with the baby shampoo my kids tried. After bath products, the next major toiletry that my kids use is lotion. I usually get Johnson's, Nivea, or Cetaphil to keep their skin soft and smooth.

Mustela Hydra Bebe Body Spray ReviewAnd then I was introduced to Mustela Hydra Bebe Body Spray. At first I thought it was some sort of cologne, but as it turns out it's actually a moisturizer in spray form.

Mustela Hydra Bebe Body Spray Review

You shake the bottle well before spraying on the skin surface.

Mustela Hydra Bebe Body Spray ReviewThe product comes out as a milky-colored liquid with the light fluid consistency of water. It's not greasy or oily in any way. It has the refreshing aroma of chamomile just like the shampoo.

Mustela Hydra Bebe Body SprayAfter spraying, you apply it all over the body with light strokes. It spreads easily because of its water-like consistency.

Mustela Hydra Bebe Body Spray ReviewSkin is soft, smooth, and fresh-smelling right after use. As I've mentioned earlier there's no greasiness at all. My daughter just loves it. I do too, haha! It's actually a lot better than most lotions and body moisturizers I've used. No mess, no fuss, no drying time... just instant results. :)

A bottle of Mustela Hydra Bebe Body Spray costs P940.

Mustela Hydra Bebe Body Spray and other Mustela products are available at:

  • Trinoma 1st Level Mindanao Wing (beside National Bookstore)
  • Robinsons Manila 1st Level Midtown Wing (beside Kipling's and TopShop)
  • Pure Beauty @ Serendra 2nd Level
  • all Rustan's Department Stores
Mustela products will also be available in all Landmark Department Stores by October 2011.


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Become a Facebook Fan for more updates from Animetric's World.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin