I do however, have everything else -- an iPad, a laptop, a cellphone with a music player, a Sony PS3... so yes, there are many possible uses for this pair of Hed Kandi Pure Kandi earphones I'm reviewing. I picked purple because it's my daughter's favorite color. The packaging is sooo cute I almost did not want to open it.
It's an undeniably pretty pair of nice and shiny earphones.
It comes with a lengthy cord for more flexibility. This will allow me to use it with my Sony PS3 while I'm in bed. :p
I really love the sleek metallic finish and modern design. The earphones have ample padding too. You feel like you have pillows on your ears, making them very comfy to wear even for an extended period of time.
The connector is slim so you can use it on all your smaller gadgets like cellphones, music players, and mobile gaming consoles (think Nintendo DS, Sony PSP, etc). They're especially useful when my hubby is watching videos or sleeping and wants total silence.
- driver diameter: 50mm
- frequency response: 20-20,000Hz
- impedence: 32 Ohms
- sensitivity: 103 dB
- max input power: 100 mW
- cable length: 1.5m
I used the earphones as soon as they were out of the box. They're so nice they look like they could be a hair accessory, like a headband. I'm no audiophile but I'd like to share my experience and impression of the product.
- Hed Kandi Pure Kandi looks so chic and cute.
- The sounds seem like they're coming from a distance so they don't feel deafening.
- They're very comfy, no annoying plugs stuck in my ears.
My daughter likes using it when playing games which need you to listen (like Spelling Challenge) on her Nintendo DS.
- These are kind of pricey at P1,990.
- The sounds seem like they're coming from a distance so definition and clarity are a bit lacking. Breaking them in by using them continuously might help with this though.
Hed Kandi earphones are available at:
- Power Mac
- Power Hub
- Mobile 1
- 8 Telecom
- Digital Hub
- Digital Walker
- Beyond the Box