I do however, have everything else -- an iPad, a laptop, a cellphone with a music player, a Sony PS3... so yes, there are many possible uses for this pair of Hed Kandi Pure Kandi earphones I'm reviewing. I picked purple because it's my daughter's favorite color. The packaging is sooo cute I almost did not want to open it.
I really love the sleek metallic finish and modern design. The earphones have ample padding too. You feel like you have pillows on your ears, making them very comfy to wear even for an extended period of time.
The connector is slim so you can use it on all your smaller gadgets like cellphones, music players, and mobile gaming consoles (think Nintendo DS, Sony PSP, etc). They're especially useful when my hubby is watching videos or sleeping and wants total silence.
- driver diameter: 50mm
- frequency response: 20-20,000Hz
- impedence: 32 Ohms
- sensitivity: 103 dB
- max input power: 100 mW
- cable length: 1.5m
- Hed Kandi Pure Kandi looks so chic and cute.
- The sounds seem like they're coming from a distance so they don't feel deafening.
- They're very comfy, no annoying plugs stuck in my ears.
- These are kind of pricey at P1,990.
- The sounds seem like they're coming from a distance so definition and clarity are a bit lacking. Breaking them in by using them continuously might help with this though.
Hed Kandi earphones are available at:
- Power Mac
- Power Hub
- Mobile 1
- 8 Telecom
- Digital Hub
- Digital Walker
- Beyond the Box
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Become a Facebook Fan for more updates from Animetric's World.