Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Closeup Fire-Freeze toothpaste!

I recently got to try the new Closeup Fire-Freeze toothpaste. I usually get Closeup for my kids because there's a wide variety of flavors to choose from. They get bored easily so when there's a new toothpaste to try they're excited to brush their teeth all over again.

Closeup Fire-Freeze toothpasteI was intrigued by Closeup Fire-Freeze as soon as I saw the packaging which promises both warm and cool sensations at the same time.

Closeup Fire-Freeze toothpasteCloseup Fire-Freeze toothpaste comes in three tube sizes:

  • 50ml for P37.90
  • 100ml for P59.90
  • 150ml for P86.90
Closeup Fire-Freeze toothpasteYou can see the fire and ice components as soon as you squeeze the toothpaste out of the tube as it comes out half blue and half red.

Closeup Fire-Freeze toothpasteThe red gel delivers a mild warm sensation. It contains Zinc Sulfate which kills odor-causing bacteria. The blue gel gives off an intensely cold sensation that lasts for hours. You get a really unique brushing experience by swirling the two gels together around your mouth. I find it fun using this toothpaste because the minty and icy feeling lasts for quite a few hours. Say I brush at 6am, my mouth still feels fresh and cool by 10am.

Closeup Fire-Freeze toothpaste...and these are my teeth right after brushing with Closeup Fire-Freeze. Brushing is really important to me because a smile is one of the best accessories you can put on and it'll look even better if you have nice teeth. Armed with a great-looking smile and fresh breath you can put your best foot forward. :D

What do you think? Have you tried this toothpaste? Do you want to? Let me know in the comments section below and I just might send over some tubes of Closeup Fire-Freeze your way. One lucky Philippine-based commenter will be trying out Closeup Fire-Freeze for free! You have until the end of August to let me know. :D

Closeup Fire-Freeze is available in supermarkets, department stores, drugstores, and convenience stores nationwide.

Disclaimer: I am sharing the toothpaste to my readers out of my own free will and I am not required by Closeup or any other entity to do so.

Closeup Fire-Freeze Winner! Congratulations Crystal Cruz! Please email me your full name, delivery address, and contact no. at animetric(at)gmail.com for shipping!


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Become a Facebook Fan for more updates from Animetric's World.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin