Sunday, August 7, 2011

Angel's Pizza's Breaded Chicken Bowls!

I was surprised by a delivery from Angel's Pizza last July 26, 2011. I got three plastic containers containing breaded chicken and rice... I didn't know they were already serving rice meals!

Angel's Pizza Pasta ComboThe first thing I noticed was the nice, securely lidded containers. I hate ill-fitting lids that seem like they're ready to give way at the slightest provocation. These containers ensured that the rice meals would stay put inside. You can reuse them too.

Angel's Pizza Pasta ComboAngel's Pizza's Breaded Chicken Bowls come in three variants, the first one being Chicken Parmigiana (pictured above). Tomato sauce and melted cheese top the breaded chicken which is served over steamed rice. My son liked this one a lot because according to him it's just like eating pizza.

Angel's Pizza Pasta ComboChicken with Creamy Sauce is breaded chicken smothered in what seems to be gravy and then topped with diced carrots and sweet corn kernels. This particular variant spoils easily so I suggest consuming it immediately or storing it properly if you can't eat it right away.

Angel's Pizza Pasta ComboLast but not least is Chicken Teriyaki. Sweet teriyaki sauce is drizzled over the breaded chicken slices while toasted sesame seeds are sprinkled on top. I was actually a bit confused with regards to the taste because it kind of reminded me of lemon chicken.

All the Angel's Pizza Breaded Chicken Bowls come with a glass of iced tea at an affordable P95 per order. For free delivery, call 922-2222.


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Become a Facebook Fan for more updates from Animetric's World.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin