Seamless multi-tasking is just one of the things the dual-core processor delivers. I can jump from one app to another without a hitch. My old android phone would have a hiccup if I did that. There are now voice applications too, such as Voice Talk. Voice Talk lets you use voice commands to ask the cellphone to call, text, take down notes, play music, etc.
For this demo I click on the Memo button. The phone asks what I want to write.
After a few seconds, voila! The memo pad displays the word "Hello" -- which is what I said. Cool isn't it? I also ordered the cellphone to call my hubby and it did! Voice Talk even has a Driving Mode so you can just tell it what to do when you're driving for a totally hands-free experience. Perfect for someone like me who's always behind the steering wheel!
Everyone with the right guess will be included in the grand draw for the brand new cellphone but if you want to be included in the second weekly draw, you have to join now! I'm going to draw the three (3) Week #2 winners on Thursday so go go go! :D
- Share this contest on Facebook or Twitter. For Facebook, click on the Share button on top of this post. On the blank box above the title of the blog post, tag Animetric's World and then post "Animetric's World is giving away a brand new cellphone! Join now!". For Twitter, just tweet about the contest and the url. Post the url of your FB share or Tweet along with your full name and email address on the comments section below.
- Email me your answer at animetric1(at)yahoo.com with the subject "Animetric's Guess and Win Week #2". Don't post your answer on the comments section to make it more challenging for everyone. :p
- Everyone who gets the correct answer will be included in the weekly raffle for 2GB Baller Band USBs and the grand draw for a brand new cellphone. You can join only once a week. So say if you're one person, you can have three (3) entries -- Week #1, Week #2, and Final Round. You can try different answers based on the clues so you have more chances of being included in the grand draw. The deadline for weekly entries is every Sunday of the week I posted the entry. Contest will end on June 20, 2011.
- Please note that winners will need to claim their prizes in Makati City. If you live outside Metro Manila, make sure you can authorize someone to claim it for you because they will not be shipped and unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
- Entries which do not follow the mechanics will be disqualified.
Disclaimer: The cellphone model I will be raffling off is a surprise. It's cool but it's not the same as the one I'm posting about. :p
Good luck everyone! Looking forward to receiving your entries! :D
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.