Friday, April 15, 2011

It's the doom of my broom... hopefully!

I will be the first to admit that the only times I do household chores are when:
  1. Our helper takes the day off or takes a vacation.
  2. There's no choice because I'm the only one left at home.
  3. The room or whatever part of the house is so dirty that I can't stand it.
Although I'm a pretty hands-on mom, I also work full-time. I'm a freelance writer for several magazines, I help out in my hubby's family business, and I also take on various online projects. On normal days when my kids have school I wake up at 6am and sleep past midnight.

The witch and the broomAll these pursuits leave me very little time for myself. In fact I hardly sleep anymore. Can you blame me if the last thing I want to do is pick up a broom and sweep every nook and cranny of the house? It's a very time-consuming process which gives me an aching back every time. Plus, all the dust it sends flying all over the place makes me cough endlessly. I can't even clean with the electric fan on no matter how hot it is because that would blow away everything I've swept thus far. Imagine how torturous that would be during the height of summer when it's so hot!

I'll grow old before my time and look just like an old hag if I have to put up with the bane of the broom. :(

The witch and the vacuumIf I had an Electrolux Dynamica vacuum cleaner I can have everything spic and span in a jiffy. With its sheer power, all the dust and dirt will get sucked in just like how space debris would get vacuumed into a black hole. I need not stoop down and strain my back to clean those hard-to-reach places because of its innovative ergonomic design. I can turn on the electric fan too because the vacuum will take in all the dust and dirt so I don't have to suffer from heatstroke! Cool, yes?

Stress-free cleaning will help me look younger too. I won't be getting premature wrinkles from fretting about house cleaning. I need change. I want to start the doom of the broom. I need help!

Here's to a cleaner and healthier home. :)


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Let's stay connected:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin