Happy Easter and congratulations to the Pond's and Anlene winners!
Hi everyone! First of all I'd like to greet you all Happy Easter! Methinks we'll skip the easter activities this year since we're all still recovering from jetlag and it's officially back to work for everyone tomorrow.
Pond's Unbeaten Challenge winners:
- Alma Ignacio - Pond's Perfect Care Facial Wash + Pond's Perfect Care Cold Cream
- Mary Ann Fadre Galuza - Pond's Perfect Matte Oil Control Cleansing Foam + Pond's Flawless White UV Cream
- Anne Marie Libatan - Pond's White Beauty Facial Wash + Pond's White Beauty Spot-less White Cream
- Agnes Neria Espino
- Teresa Hundana
- James DV
- Elinor Semira
If you didn't win this time, don't fret, I have another contest going on with all the above beauty loot at stake. Just by posting a comment at http://animetric.blogspot.com/2011/04/its-doom-of-my-broom-hopefully.html you will be entered in a raffle to win ALL the following items:
- The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel
- L'oreal Ultra Volume Collagene Mascara
- L'oreal Eyelash Curler with make-up sponges
- L'oreal Revitalift White sample tube
- Nivea Body Whitening Milk Repair
- Skin Food Omija Whitening Gift Set x 2
- Garnier Light Whiten & Protect Cream
- Garnier Light Brightening Eye Roll-On
Oh, I have something special going on for all those who've liked my FB page. I'm giving two (2) readers a chance to win pasalubong gift packs I brought home from the US. Details on FB. :)
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let's stay connected:
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
A skincare-obsessed 40-something mom who refuses to look it. I eat, I shop, I conquer! Game on!