Monday, April 18, 2011

Fitflop Women's Electra Toning Sandals

I finally caved in and bought a pair of Fitflops from Macy's the other day. I've had my eye on the Fitflop Electra Toning Sandals in Manila, but since it costs almost P4,000 there, I couldn't bring myself to purchase them.

Fitflop Women's Electra Toning Sandal in BlackI got them in black since my wardrobe is like 85% black anyway. I tried them on at the store and they felt so incredibly comfortable I didn't want to take them off anymore. Yes, they are even more comfy than the Crocs Florence Slide I bought recently. Even if they don't look it, they are extremely lightweight.

Fitflop Women's Electra Toning Sandal in BlackFitflop midsoles supposedly incorporate the micro-wobbleboard technology which gives you a workout while you walk. They stimulate your muscles more compared to regular footwear. I wore them while I went shopping the whole day yesterday and well, I don't know if it's just imagination but I think my butt felt the workout, hehe.

Fitflop Women's Electra Toning Sandal in BlackThe design is simple. Instead of the usual flipflop straps, there's this wide triangle covered with tiny black sequins. It's quite versatile since you can wear it with jeans, slacks, shorts, leggings... pretty much anything. I even wear it with yoga pants while walking around here in Los Angeles. These are one the most comfortable flipflops (the most comfy is still Girl Two Doors Down) I've ever worn. I got them for US$59.99 + 9.75% sales tax so it comes out to about P2,850. It's around 1,000 pesos cheaper compared to the Manila price even with the tax.

You can actually buy Fitflops from Amazon.com for about US$50 with free shipping and no tax within the US.


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Let's stay connected:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin