Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Charm Luxe Holiday Brush Set from Beauty & Minerals!

Last December, I threw out several make-up brushes which I deemed too old and worn out. Most of them were from The Body Shop since so far I've only used 3 brands of brushes: The Body Shop, Origins, and Shu Uemura. My TBS brushes were the oldest ones on my dresser.

Charm Luxe Holiday Brush Set from Beauty & MineralsAnyways, most of my beauty blogger friends are forever raving about Charm Luxe brushes from Beauty & Minerals. That above is the Charm Luxe Holiday Brush Set. I was only too happy to replace my old brushes with this since it's really costly to buy brushes individually as I had been doing in the past.

Charm Luxe Holiday Brush Set from Beauty & MineralsThe brushes come in their own wallet-like case. There's a built-in zip pouch where you can store small cosmetics like eye shadow pots and lipsticks. It's ideal for toting around or travelling. :D

Charm Luxe Holiday Brush Set from Beauty & MineralsThere are eight (8) brushes in the Charm Luxe Holiday Brush Set:

  • Powder Brush
  • Blush Brush
  • Crease Blending Brush
  • Eyeshadow Brush
  • Angled Brow Liner Brush
  • Concealer Brush
  • Lip Brush
  • Pointed Liner Brush
Charm Luxe Powder BrushThis is the Powder Brush. The bristles are very soft and durable, as in there aren't any falling hairs or anything when I use it.

Charm Luxe Powder BrushCharm Luxe Powder Brush

I like using the Powder Brush for evening out mineral foundation.

Charm Luxe Pointed Liner Brush

Meanwhile I use the Pointed Liner Brush for applying cream concealer.

Charm Luxe Pointed Liner Brush I dab concealer on my dark undereye circles and blemishes then blend with my fingers. I promise to use the actual Concealer Brush next time hahaha.

Charm Luxe Crease Blending BrushThe Crease Blending Brush does its job of blending eyeshadow really well. You can easily follow Michelle Phan's eye make-up tutorials with this, hehe. :D

Charm Luxe Angled Brow Lining Brush

The Angled Brow Lining Brush is my favorite.

Charm Luxe Angled Brow Lining BrushIt's really perfect for applying powder eyeliner as the brush doesn't break apart in the middle of usage. It's easy to keep steady because of the angle and texture. Love it! Next time I'll actually try it on my eyebrows.

The Charm Luxe Holiday Brush Set costs P950, exclusive of shipping. It's a steal I tell you, my individual brushes usually cost an average of around P500 each. With this, you get a complete set of eight (8) brushes for less than P1k! The good news is, you don't even have to be a make-up artist to use this. It covers all your basic make-up application and blending needs. :D

FOTD with L'oreal Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer and Charm Luxe Holiday Brush Set

This is the end result of all that brushing, hehe. XD

You can purchase the Charm Luxe Holiday Brush Set from Beauty & Minerals.


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Let's stay connected:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin