Monday, January 2, 2012

Olay Total Effects = whitening + anti-ageing

I'm obsessed with skin care. I'm the type who never goes out without sunblock. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is wash my face. I don't go to bed without cleansing and moisturizing. I've been this dedicated since my college days. Even more so now that I have kids!

Yearbook PhotoHad I known back then what I know I would have started my skin care regimen in high school... haha! We all grow older each passing year. Since I'm already in my very late 30s, skin care is more important than ever. My main skin care concerns are anti-aging and whitening because growing older means getting wrinkles, lines, and age spots. It's not enough to just focus on whitening because of the need to address other skin concerns related to aging.

Olay Total Effects Day Cream Normal SPF15The latest day cream I've road-tested is Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Day Cream (Normal variant, SPF15 -- there's a Gentle variant for more sensitive skin types). It's 7-in-1 because it addresses the seven signs of aging which include:

  • fine lines and wrinkles
  • rough texture
  • uneven skin tone
  • surface dullness
  • prominent pores
  • age spots
  • dryness
Olay Total Effects Day Cream Normal SPF15Olay Total Effects Day Cream comes in a convenient pump dispenser.

Olay Total Effects Day Cream Normal SPF15It's surprisingly light in terms of texture. It glides on your skin and disappears completely upon application, leaving no trace except for the slight sheen of moisturized skin. It's mildly scented too, which is how I like my skin care products. Olay Total Effects Day Cream has SPF 15 which offers 15x your normal protection against the sun's harmful UV rays.

Olay Total Effects Day Cream Normal SPF15This is how my face looks like after I've applied Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Day Cream with absolutely no make-up on. It's not oily or greasy but skin looks supple and moisturized. Nobody believes me when I tell them I'm a few years shy of 40. The secret to looking younger than you are is taking really good care of your skin and that's exactly what I've been doing for the last couple of decades. Cleanse, tone, moisturize, and protect yourself from the sun -- your face will thank you for it!

Olay Total Effects Day Cream Normal SPF15Olay Total Effects Day Cream also primes your skin so nicely that it serves as a good base for even just plain old powder. I just brushed on some colorless loose powder and swiped some tinted lip balm for a casual meet-up I was going to. I quite liked the effect. :D

For more information about Olay Total Effects and its whitening plus anti-ageing benefits, log on to http://www.facebook.com/OlayPhilippines. Olay Total Effects is available at leading department stores and drugstores nationwide.


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric's World.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin